About Our Organisation
Our vision is connecting people with opportunities for a better Aotearoa New Zealand.
We are a non-profit registered Charitable Trust, established in response to the generosity of good New Zealanders who wanted to and continue to support the work of our Founder and Chair, Dr Lance O'Sullivan.
Our mission is to support and empower communities, with a focus on vulnerable children and young people. We uphold our vision and mission through the provision of opportunities in Leadership, Health and Education.
Our strategic goals are:
- Growth & Sustainability - Ensuring long term, sustainable growth that promotes the cultural, economic, social, health and environmental aspirations of our corporate community, sponsors and ambassadors.
- Enhance & Develop Programmes and Initiatives - Continue the development of programmes and initiatives aligned to our vision and strategic objectives.
- Develop & Maintain Key Investment Partnerships - Ensure partnerships are meaningful, lasting and provide added value.
Our overarching values are:
- Aroha - Show love, passion and respect
- Manaaki - Advocate, support and empower when required
- Kaha - Be courageous
- Pono - Make every engagement authentic
- Tika - Show integrity, ensure accuracy, maintain high quality
- Whakawhanaungatanga - Integration, work together
See our Strategic Plan 2016-2018.