United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
We are honoured, humbled and grateful to those people who have made it possible for us to extend this opportunity to so many rangatahi. Thank you to all our generous sponsors.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 12 RANGATAHI:
- Kyla Campbell (Te Rarawa, Te Aupouri)
- Waimirirangi Koopu-Stone (Tainui, Ngaatiwai, Te Arawa, Te Whānau-Ā-Apanui)
- Te Rua Wallace (Ngāti Tuwharetoa, Atahaunuiapaparangi, Te Arawa, Ngāti Uenuku Kopako)
- Rangipare Belshaw-Ngaropo (Ngāti Awa, Te Rarawa)
- Hinerapa Rupuha (Ngāti Kahungunu, Te Whānau-a-Apanui);
- Tupua Urlich (Ngāti Kahungunu)
- Ngaa Rauuira Puumanawawhiti
- Tauawhi Bonilla (Ngāpuhi, Ngāti Porou)
- Te Wehi o Mahuru Wright (Ngā Ruahine, Ngāti Rangitihi, Ngāti Kahungunu ki Te Wairoa, Ngāti Uenukukōpako, Ngāti Whakaue);
- Mana Vercoe (Te Arawa)
- Nikau Beazley (Tainui, Ngāpuhi)
- Kerei Winitana-Paki (Ngāti Tuwharetoa)
To all the rangatahi who submitted a video, thank you. Every one of you is talented and amazing and we encourage you to keep doing amazing things!
Ko koe te anga mua, whakarangatirahia te tokorua.
YOU are the FUTURE, Make BOTH great!
Dr Lance O'Sullivan | Chairman
Posted: Fri 13 Apr 2018